Target Start Date:
Number of Openings:
• Proactive and open mindset
• Structured and well-organized
• Team player
• Ability to find a clean and simple solution that could be easily adapted for changed requirements in time
• Interest in new technologies
• An educational background in the field of Computer Science or similar is preferable, although passionate career changers are also welcome.
• Experience with online marketplaces, service providers and API development is a bonus
• Database knowledge on queries and maintenance (preferably PostgreSQL)
• Code versioning in Git
• Basic understanding of computer security fundamentals and security-minded programming.
• Basic understanding of (web) user interface design and development.
• You will work in an international start-up company, with a young, dynamic team of 24 full time people (mostly Sales & Marketing) and 10 different nationalities.
• High responsibility; changes to the website are visible to a global audience.
• Full-time position (40 hours a week).
• Starting: ASAP.