Target Start Date:
Number of Openings:
Our client is a multinational technological leader with solutions and consulting services. It is searching for people who will join a team to promote and support the sale and presale of Security Services.
- You’ll work together with the sales force, analyze the market, identify new sales and business opportunities;
- You’ll give technical support for all opportunities detected in security services to sales, presales and engineer departments;
- You’ll work closely with internal and external suppliers as well as with customers;
- You’ll review best practices, market and client feedback to improve security services and also industry trends;
- You’ll participate at trade fairs and other events (if needed);
- You’ll compile and track sales and presales data.
Candidates should have the following experience and technical skills:
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales (including 2 years in security sales and presales);
- Technical knowledge of security services and products;
- Ability for consultative selling;
- CGEIT, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001:2005 certificates;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Local language;
- Master or specialized sales training.