Target Start Date:
Number of Openings:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANT
Our Client’s Technical Support Consultants are masterminds when it comes to handling complex issues until final resolution. Their passion for the industry, combined with a genuine aptitude for technology, continues to innovate the way we do business. The team often participates in new product releases and beta cycles while researching operating systems, backup and recovery software, and third party applications. Let’s just say, there are no dull days. Our Client’s Consultants work hard, grow professionally, and continue to succeed.
Technical Support Consultant with Danish Language
Working hours: Mon-Fri 10-19 o`clock
· Resolve the customer's issues with regards to Customer Service or Technical support;
· Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner;
· Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interaction;
· Provide customers with product and service information;
· Prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures.
· Excellent communication and soft skills;
· Strong listening/comprehension skills and good follow up skills;
· Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We offer relocation assistance.TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANT
CBT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, their race, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or other protected category.